Friday, May 15, 2009

taking the plunge...

pun intended? i have decided that after 6 years it is finally time to quit my corporate job and start fresh. ah! again with the puns. i've been wanting to start my own house keeping business for some time now and have decided to really go for it!!!

as you can tell by the name, the business is going to focus on being earth friendly by using all kinds of natural ingredients to clean, such as baking soda, vinegar and lemons just to name a few. so please bare with me as i work out all of the fine details. and tell all your friends!

7 comments:

  1. Leann Green Gorman Clean Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Leann! I'm so proud of you and I will most def spread the word! Go get em tiger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, leann! this is awesome! keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leann you know I think you rule, but this is out of hand. Im glad you are taking the plunge! way to be a quitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! so exciting! congratulations and good luck! i wish i lived nearby! i would totally hire you. :)

    ReplyDelete